Zapier is a platform that enables you to integrate apps and automate workflows without coding. By creating “zaps” between different platforms, Zapier streamlines repetitive tasks and boosts productivity for startups and small teams. This means you can automate workflows between the tools you already use rather than switching between different apps and manually transferring data.
- Zapier has an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, allowing you to create zaps easily, even without coding skills.
- Zapier has over 3,000 integrated apps, including Google Suite, MailChimp, Slack, and Calendly.
- Zapier can connect triggers like new emails or documents to actions like creating tasks.
- Zapier’s free plan allows you to build up to 100 zaps, making it ideal for small teams with tight budgets.
- Great customer service if you’re stuck troubleshooting issues with Zaps.
- Zapier is a powerful tool, but it can be daunting to learn how to use it. There is a lot of documentation to read, and it can take some time to figure out how to set up your first Zap.
- Troubleshooting complex zaps can be challenging, and you may need to contact Zapier support for help. Fortunately, Zapier support is quickly responds and provides detailed, custom support.
Capria’s Use Cases
- Article Summarizer: Create a “Zap” that allows your team to send the link of any article to a Slack channel and get an instant summary and analysis of that article.
- Track applicants for jobs posted with resume analysis: Using the OpenAI service on PDFs of resumes uploaded as a part of a job posting, you can get instant summaries of candidate experiences to revamp and expedite screening and recruitment processes.
- Get instant summaries of emails to keep track of action items: When an email is received to your support email alias, Zapier can now create a concise summary of the email with suggested action items and send it to a Slack channel or inbox.
- Get updated on important Google alerts: Leverage Zapier to get Slack alerts of important Google alerts and tag the right individuals to take action on the alert so no one misses important notifications.
Overall, Zapier’s ease of use and wide range of integrations make it a cost-effective solution for automating workflows and saving time for small teams and startups. Capria has already benefited from Zapier’s automation and plans to integrate its OpenAI integration even more deeply.