Capria Fund invests in the next wave of fund managers and funds in emerging markets.
If you are an accredited investor and would like to discuss an investment in the current fund, please contact us for more info.
Capria Fund is a USD $100 million investment fund that invests in early-growth venture capital, private equity, and other debt and equity funds based in emerging and frontier markets in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
Key facts about the fund
- Investing in early-growth businesses in the massive “missing middle” finance gap opportunity
- Investing in 15-20 fund managers and the best of their funds
- Through these funds, investing in 200+ high-growth local businesses
- Proprietary next generation sourcing & vetting process
- Active ongoing investment advisory engagement with the fund managers to help them realize the maximum return
- Leveraging hands-on experience of Capria team in setting up and running Unitus Ventures, a leading early stage venture fund in India
- Focused on high-growth, investor-friendly emerging markets in Africa, Asia and Latin America
- Targeting equity focused funds leveraging venture capital, private equity, and other hybrid funds
- Providing significant diversification across multiple countries, regions, currencies, sectors & investment instruments
- Targeting commercial market rate returns through a combo of LP interests, GP economics, and co-investments
- Capital commitments already from multiple US, EU & Asia family offices & foundations plus IFC (WorldBank)