We take a unique approach to investing in management teams and impact funds. If you are an impact fund manager interested in partnering with us to accelerate the launch of your new fund, please review our selection criteria, download the application and submit your information. We review applications on an ongoing basis with multiple investment cycles taking place in a given year.
Note: Capria is currently only processing applications from teams investing in emerging markets. We will potentially consider applications from teams based in developed markets at a later date.
Our Business Model: We provide risk capital along with significant multi-year acceleration services and in return receive a share of management revenues and profits from your new fund(s). We look to align interests based on each fund manager’s long term success and therefore do not charge any upfront fees to participate.
Read more about what we do, tips on applying to Capria Accelerator and fund managers already in the network.
We look forward to seeing your application and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
The Capria Accelerator Process
- Connect with the Capria team, advisors and mentors over the course of 3-4 weeks in Seattle
- Refine and update your overall plan with guidance from world-class investors and entrepreneurs so that you're ready to accelerate fundraising as soon as you get home.
- Learn best practices in fund operations while gaining access to tools and templates that you can make your own
Jumpstart Your Fund
- Activate your business network for fundraising
- Build your initial investment portfolio before your fund is formed - on Capria's balance sheet
- Get to the first close of your fund and transfer your portfolio from Capria's balance sheet to yours
Driving to Final Close
- Make your first capital call, build up your team, ramp up your investing activity, and support your growing group of portfolio companies
- Establish your reputation as a serious, quality investor in your target markets
- Leverage the startup knowledge and best practices of the Capria network along with your momentum to bring in additional investors to complete your fundraising
Execute and Grow
- Deploy capital of your first fund and start getting money returned and mark-ups on initial investments
- Further enhance your tools, processes and procedures leveraging best practices of the expanded Capria network
- Start planning for your next fund or your next raise to build on the momentum you've created
Capria Accelerator Selection Criteria
We expect fund management teams to have previous investing experience, an initial investment thesis, and a proposed fund structure. The team must also show traction identifying and engaging with both potential funders and portfolio companies. Apply for Capria Accelerator >
Fund Manager Qualifications & Experience