The marketing team at Capria is looking for a Graphic Designer with 2 – 3 yrs of experience. Someone with an expert sense of design, latest trends would be our perfect fit. Your contributions will help some of the Global leading startups and funds get to their next stage of growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead design (banners, social media, email, etc), landing pages, infographics, collateral, banners to support marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
We will shortlist you on the basis of these:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in graphic design with an impressive portfolio.
- Understanding of current design trends, minimalistic designs and social media design trends.
- An eye for detail.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills.
- Proficient in Advanced Adobe Creative Suite program skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Premier pro and Illustrator required) are a must.
- Excellent team player.
- Willingness to learn (new software or other skills) & grow with the company.
- Punctual and responsive.
- Positive attitude and eagerness to work in a startup-like work environment.
What do you get out of it:
Working with a renowned VC has its own advantages, some of which include –
- Opportunity to work locally and globally across 4 continents
- Work with a niche marketing team that handles strategy, product design, web UI/UX and brand development
- Learning from how a VC views startups and what makes successful startups
- Hybrid work culture
- Gender-neutral and diversity compliant teams
- Bi-annual bonuses
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in fast-moving, new media concepts, with exposure to some of the most interesting startups and investors.