Capria is looking for a talented and experienced writer to craft and edit content for our digital platforms and print publications. The main goal of this role is to write informative and engaging content.
The ideal candidate will be an expert wordsmith and storyteller that can showcase our business’ value and thought-leadership in a compelling way. The candidate should be a stickler for meeting deadlines and great at multitasking, as well as balance multiple projects at once. Preference will be given to those with experience getting content published in leading publications (Forbes, WSJ etc.) and in online writing (optimized for search engines).
Role & Responsibilities
- Create content campaigns that align with marketing objectives and company goals.
- Interview people relevant to the article
- Researching content ideas relevant to business
- Perform online and on-the-ground primary research for blog posts, articles, guides and other content
- Work with the marketing team to analyze content performance metrics, such as total attention time, click-through rate and social following growth, and apply those insights to improve existing content and develop better content ideas for the future
Experience and Capabilities
- Ability to research and learn about a wide range of topics
- Global publications
- Significant past writing samples / experience
- Experience in editing and proofreading content for grammar, facts, and style guide consistency is required for error-free and quality work
- Experience writing in finance niche will be an advantage
- Ability to write clear, concise copy
- Attention to detail
Please reach out to email@example.com for any questions.