The impact investing industry is growing faster than ever before. More and more investors are developing impact strategies as part of their investment process. Do you want to gain hands-on experience researching, evaluating, and reporting financial data, along with impact and environmental / social / governance (ESG) statistics, from a global investment firm? Here’s an opportunity to conduct research, generate high-quality reports, and support the Capria team. This position will be based remotely, with a preference for North American candidates, from January 2021 to July 2020, with the potential to extend through the summer months.
Capria has earned a strong reputation for its high-quality impact investments in Emerging Markets. We’re seeking a Fellow who can complement our efforts by developing unique, thoughtful, and forward-looking reports on the industry and the markets in which we participate. The role will support global Investment Directors in creating research which we expect to disseminate within our network and to our external partners.
Essential Fellowship Position Functions
- Data screening and analysis
- Identify key industry and sector trends through financial and industry analysis, data collection, while contributing to sector and thematic reports
- Identify key internal data, conduct analysis to publish external reports
- Data aggregation and reporting
- Analyze data and audit collected information
- Liaise with internal constituents (primarily Investment Directors) on the development of research
- Create and maintain a database of information within key impact segments
- Prepare external marketing materials and reports
- Draft industry and Emerging Market macroeconomic research
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Previous data analysis and reporting experience, language abilities, and a demonstrated commitment to development finance are preferred. The best cultural fits are self-motivated individuals who are comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial and global environment.
Note: The fellow role is an opportunity designed for candidates with 2+ years of relevant work experience and/or a Masters degree.