The Operations & Programs Intern/Fellow supports the Operations team with operations and technology architecture and organizational development. The Operations & Programs Intern/Fellow will report to the Operations Manager.
Essential Position Functions:
- Strategic review of operations/IT budget
- Quarterly planning for strategic projects
- Salesforce CRM support and development
- Process automation and improvement
- Research and implementation of new tools and processes
- Development/maintenance of organizational best practices
- Salesforce data management and maintenance
- Capria Fund Manager Intensive logistics and coordination
- Team continuing training and support for all tools and systems
- Miscellaneous operations support
- Environmental and Social Governance capacity building
- Contribute to content development for Fund Manager Intensive Modules
- Participate in Fund Manager sourcing and screening process
- Support Network Manager in expanding capacity of Capria Network
- Research, outreach, and coordination for Fundraising team
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Competitive candidates for the Operations & Programs Internship/Fellowship will have high attention to detail, strong critical thinking and analytical aptitude, and excellent project management skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Google Applications is required; experience with Salesforce CRM preferred.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, International Development, or related field required.
Note: The fellow role is an opportunity designed for candidates with 2+ years of experience or a Masters degree whereas the intern role is open to more recent graduates.