The Operations & Programs Intern/Fellow supports the Operations team with logistics and project management. The Operations & Programs Intern/Fellow will report to a Capria Investment Manager and will work closely with the Capria Operations Lead.
Essential Internship Position Functions:
- Strategic review of current tools and processes
- Research and implementation of new tools and processes
- Development/maintenance of organizational best practices
- Assistance with employee onboarding and offboarding
- Event planning and coordination
- Data entry to contact management system
- Maintenance of accurate information in contact database
- Maintenance of document storage systems
- Support Intensive logistics and coordination
- Contribute to content development for Fund Manager Intensive Modules
- Participate in Fund Manager sourcing and screening process
- Support Network Manager in expanding capacity of Capria Network
- Research, outreach, and coordination for Fundraising team
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Competitive candidates for the Operations & Programs Internship/Fellowship will have high attention to detail, strong analytical aptitude, and excellent project management skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Google Applications is required; experience with fundraising and constituency software preferred.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Political Science or a related field preferred. Investment banking, private equity, and/or venture capital experience preferred.
Note: The fellow role is an opportunity designed for candidates with 2+ years of experience or a Masters degree whereas the intern role is open to more recent graduates.