The Network Intern/Fellow supports the Portfolio Management team by maintaining and expanding the capabilities of the Capria Network, a system which facilitates the sharing of information among Impact Fund Managers and adding value to their firms. The Network Intern/Fellow will report to a Capria Investment Manager and will work closely with the Network Manager.
Essential Internship Position Functions:
- Manage content and information storage and distribution
- Work with Capria Team members to develop new content and tools
- Review external contributions to the Network
- Develop new strategies for content development and distribution
- Manage internal and external information controls
- Analyze Network information for notable metrics and trends
- Contribute to content development for Fund Manager Intensive Modules
- Participate in Fund Manager sourcing and screening process
- Support Network Manager in expanding capacity of Capria Network
- Research, outreach, and coordination for Fundraising team
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Competitive candidates for the Network Internship/Fellowship will have at least intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Google Applications, particularly Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets, is required; experience with shared Dropbox systems and Zapier is preferred. Candidates should have strong analytical aptitude and be able to aggregate, manage and analyze data and information from multiple sources.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Political Science or a related field preferred. Investment banking, private equity, and/or venture capital experience preferred.
Note: The fellow role is an opportunity designed for candidates with 2+ years of experience or a Masters degree whereas the intern role is open to more recent graduates.