The Investment Intern/Fellow provides end-to-end support from fund manager selection to portfolio management. The Investment Intern/Fellow will report directly to a Capria Investment Manager and will work closely with other team members focused on Capria Sourcing & Screening.
Note: This position is based in Singapore. Candidates must have valid work authorization for Singapore.
Essential Internship Position Functions:
- Regularly maintain a pipeline of fund managers globally
- Review applications and suggest/implement improvements to the evaluation system
- Analyze the underlying investment opportunities of Capria network members
- Develop Capria network content, delivered both through the in-person Capria intensive and our proprietary online knowledge sharing platform
- Gain visibility by participating in widely circulated thought leadership
- Attend exclusive industry events and workshops
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Competitive candidates for the Investment Internship/Fellowship will have a rigorous analytical background and strong interest in emerging markets. Financial modeling skills, language abilities, and a demonstrated commitment to development finance are preferred. The best cultural fits are self-motivated and comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Political Science or a related field preferred. Investment banking, private equity, and/or venture capital experience preferred.
Note: The fellow role is an opportunity designed for candidates with 2+ years of experience or a Masters degree whereas the intern role is open to more recent graduates.