The Global Investment Fellow participates in the full investment lifecycle of Capria including sourcing fund managers, executing investment transactions, and portfolio management and monitoring. The Investment Fellow will work closely with Capria’s investment managers and other team members.
Note: This is a remote position based in the Americas. Candidates ideally have valid work authorization for the US.
Essential Position Functions:
- Source and evaluate fund managers
- Contribute to due diligence on fund and direct equity investment transactions
- Provide support to fund managers through their fund management lifecycles
- Create analysis on markets, sectors, and other opportunities
- Participate in portfolio monitoring and management
- Develop, maintain, and update content, delivered both through the in-person peer learning events and our proprietary online knowledge sharing platform Capria Edge
- Gain visibility by participating in widely circulated thought leadership
- Attend exclusive industry events and workshops
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Competitive candidates for the Investment Fellowship will have a rigorous analytical background and strong interest in emerging markets. Financial modeling skills, language abilities, and a demonstrated commitment to development finance are preferred. The best cultural fits are self-motivated, able to work independently on projects, and thrive working in an entrepreneurial environment.
Education and Experience:
Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Political Science or a related field preferred. Investment banking, private equity, and/or venture capital experience preferred.
Note: The fellow role is an opportunity designed for candidates with 2+ years of relevant work experience and/or a Masters degree.